We have listed some useful information and tips regarding your stay at Ayurveda Paragon in Sri Lanka.
We make every effort to answer your questions here. Should you not find the answer to your questions, please do send us an email or call us. We will respond to you quickly.
- Do I need a visa for my vacation in Sri Lanka?
- Should I be inoculated before my trip?
- Where can I change money? How can I pay?
- What is the exchange-rate of the Sri Lankan Rupie?
- What are typical souvenirs to bring from Sri Lanka
- Can you book the flight for me or does this have to be booked through a travel agency?
- How long is the flight time to Sri Lanka?
- How much luggage am I allowed to bring?
- How do I get from the airport to the hotel?
- What kind of clothes should I bring for my cure in the Ayurveda Paragon?
- What kind of clothes are appropriate during and after treatments?
- I have some food allergies. Can I still do an Ayurveda cure?
- Should I bring along the medication I take on a regular basis?
- What are the qualifications of the doctors at Ayurveda Paragon?
- How many treatments do I have during my cure?